Cardiff International Church (CIC) is a multinational Christian family (the church is not a building made of brick & mortar but is the people of God). CIC is a Christ-centred, Bible-based and Spirit-led mission church which has been called to be a channel of God’s love and blessing to all nations (Gen. 12:2-3).
We have been hoisting the sale with the wind of the Holy Spirit (cf. Acts 16:6-10) since setting off our journey on 13th July 2008. We strive to be culturally open minded, theologically balanced, spiritually healthy and missional (Matthew 28:18-20; Acts 1:8).
NATIONALITIES @ CIC
We have had the privilege and joy to have lovely family members from 89 nations (July 2008-present) at our meetings as follows:
- Europe (25): UK (Wales, England, Ireland & Scotland), France, Spain, Portugal, Ukraine, Norway, Lithuania, Italy, Romania, Germany, Czech Republic, Denmark, Bulgaria, Poland, Russia, Armenia, Iceland, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherland, Latvia, Greece, Hungary, Azerbaijan, Belarus
- Africa (16): Kenya, Somalia, Zimbabwe, Congo, Sudan, Nigeria, Cameroon, Eritrea, Libya, Malawi, South Africa, Rwanda, Botswana, Mauritius, Madagascar, Algeria
- Asia (22): S. Korea, N. Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, China & Hong Kong, Japan, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Thailand, Taiwan, Singapore, Burma, Philippines, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Nepal, Vietnam, Kazakhstan, Afghanistan, Brunei
- America & Caribbean Islands (13): Paraguay, Brazil, Venezuela, Argentina, Canada, Peru, USA, Barbados, Chile, Guyana, Guatemala, Trinidad & Tobago, Colombia
- Middle East (11): Iran, Iraq, Egypt, Syria, Turkey, Libya, Jordan, Cyprus, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Palestine, Israel
- Oceania (1): Australia
WHO SERVES @ CIC?
- Junus Pan (Deacon) – D1 Leader
- Khuthala Vellem – D2 Leader
- Ugis Patmalnieks – D3 Leader
- Davids Civlis – D4 Leader
- Ji Hee Lee – Hospitality
We have had a number of committed, faithful and sacrificial church family members who have served and built up our church together. It is great that they are now serving His church around the world, although we miss them very much.
PASTOR: REV. GI JUNG SONG
- Hansei University (BTh), S. Korea
- Wales Evangelical School of Theology (Pre-MTh, MTh, PhD cand. 2008-10), Wales (UK)
- Baptised at Yoido Full Gospel Church, S. Korea
- Ministry at Grace & Truth Church, S. Korea
- International Ministry at Highfields Church, Cardiff, Wales (UK)
- Pastoral Team Member of Brackla Tabernacle, Wales (UK)
- Pastor of CIC (2008-present)
Ps GJ Song’s heart is for the salvation of the lost and to equip and train future leaders (discipleship) to serve churches and nations in need. CIC appreciates prayers and support of churches and Christian friends for us to carry out God’s mission for nations (Missio Dei).