CIC (Cardiff International Church) is a global Christian family enjoying diversity in unity as one family in the Lord. We strive to support, learn and grow together in the love of God (1 Cor. 12:12-13).
CIC is a Bible-based evangelical and Spirit-led mission church who has been called to be a channel of God’s love and blessing to all nations (Gen. 12:2-3).
Our heart is to be a 1) Christ-centred; 2) Word-based; 3) Spirit-filled & led; & 4) Mission Church.
CIC began its journey on 13th July 2008 and has been hoisting its sale with the wind of the Holy Spirit (cf. Acts 16:6-10). As the church started growing, Ps GJ Song sought God’s guidance for the future and was prompted to focus on discipleship which, by God’s grace, has borne good fruit since then. We give thanks to the Lord who has always been so gracious and faithful to us in every way. We also very appreciate churches and Christian friends who have been praying for our mission for all nations.
Learning from the Early Church in Acts 2:42-47 (worship; training; fellowship; evangelism/mission; & serving the community), we try to be a church who is:
- Warm, loving & caring
- Culturally open minded
- Theologically balanced
- Spiritually healthy
- Missional (Matthew 28:18-20; Acts 1:8)
NATIONALITIES @ CIC
We have had the privilege and joy to have lovely family members from 88 nations (July 2008-present) at our meetings as follows:
- Europe (27): UK (Wales, England, Ireland & Scotland), France, Spain, Portugal, Ukraine, Norway, Turkey, Lithuania, Italy, Romania, Germany, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Bulgaria, Poland, Russia, Armenia, Iceland, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherland, Latvia, Greece, Hungary, Azerbaijan, Belarus
- Africa (15): Kenya, Somalia, Zimbabwe, Congo, Sudan, Nigeria, Eritrea, Libya, Malawi, South Africa, Rwanda, Botswana, Mauritius, Madagascar, Algeria
- Asia (21): S. Korea, N. Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, China & Hong Kong, Japan, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Thailand, Taiwan, Singapore, Burma, Philippines, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Nepal, Vietnam, Kazakhstan, Brunei
- America & Caribbean Islands (13): Paraguay, Brazil, Venezuela, Argentina, Canada, Peru, USA, Barbados, Chile, Guyana, Guatemala, Trinidad & Tobago, Colombia
- Middle East (11): Iran, Iraq, Egypt, Syria, Libya, Jordan, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Palestine, Afghanistan, Israel
- Oceania (1): Australia
WHO SERVES @ CIC?
- Junus Pan (Deacon)
- Khuthala Vellem
- Joseph Loh Han Wei
- Woody Ryu
- Ugis Patmalnieks
- Davids Civlis
- Nydia Robayo
- Ji Hee Lee
PASTOR: REV. GI JUNG SONG
- Hansei University (BTh) & Wales Evangelical School of Theology (Pre-MTh, MTh, PhD cand. 2008-10)
- Baptised at Yoido Full Gospel Church, S. Korea
- Ministry at Grace & Truth Church, S. Korea
- International Ministry at Highfields Church, Cardiff, Wales (UK)
- Pastoral Team Member of Brackla Tabernacle, Wales (UK)
- Pastor of CIC (2008-present)
Ps GJ Song tries to be balanced in church life and ministry, being firmly based on the Word of God and led by the Holy Spirit. Loving simplicity and trying to keep the main thing the main thing, he desires to invest in discipling young people who are to serve and lead the next generation in nations around the world. He believes that mission is what God Himself does (Missio Dei) through and with His church/children to save sinners from their sins. CIC is privileged to be part of God’s mission for all nations.