Cardiff International Church (CIC) is a home and family for those who are studying, working or living in Cardiff. A number of CIC family members are university students from various countries.
The Bible says, ‘God is love’ and so we are here to be a channel of God’s love and blessings to others and the nations. Aa a Faimily in God’s love, CIC members learn and grow together, caring and praying for one another.
CIC strives to be theologically and spiritually balanced as a Word-based, Christ-centred, Spirit-filled & led and Missional church.
Since the beginning of CIC the Lord has clearly taught us about His ownership and leadership of CIC, being absolutely faithful to us in every way.
NATIONALITIES @ CIC
It has been our joy and privilege to have our church family members and friends from many nations (92 nations, July 2008-present) at our meetings as follows:
- Europe (26): UK (Wales, England, N. Ireland & Scotland), France, Spain, Portugal, Ukraine, Norway, Lithuania, Italy, Romania, Germany, Czech Republic, Denmark, Bulgaria, Poland, Russia, Armenia, Iceland, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherland, Latvia, Greece, Hungary, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Moldova
- Africa (17): Kenya, Somalia, Zimbabwe, Congo, Sudan, Nigeria, Cameroon, Eritrea, Libya, Malawi, South Africa, Rwanda, Botswana, Mauritius, Madagascar, Algeria, Mauritania
- Asia (22): S. Korea, N. Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, China & Hong Kong, Japan, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Thailand, Taiwan, Singapore, Burma, Philippines, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Nepal, Vietnam, Kazakhstan, Afghanistan, Brunei
- America & Caribbean Islands (13): Paraguay, Brazil, Venezuela, Argentina, Canada, Peru, USA, Barbados, Chile, Guyana, Guatemala, Trinidad & Tobago, Colombia
- Middle East (12): Iran, Iraq, Egypt, Syria, Turkey, Libya, Jordan, Cyprus, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Palestine, Israel
- Oceania (2): New Zealand, Australia
WHO SERVES @ CIC
- Junus Pan (Deacon)
- Khuthala Vellem (Deaconess)
- Ugis Patmalieks (Deacon)
- Ji Hee Lee
As every member of CIC has different gifts to serve all the church family members are encouraged to take part and try to explore their gifts (e.g. music, cooking, caring, youth/children ministry…) which are equally important and valued.
CIC has been blessed having lovely chuch family members, faithfully and sacrificially serving in unity. We are thankful that many, who served with us, are now serving His church around the world, although we miss them very much.
PASTOR: REV. GI JUNG SONG
- Hansei University (BTh), S. Korea
- Wales Evangelical School of Theology (MTh, PhD Cand. 2008-2010), Wales (UK)
- Converted & Baptised at Yoido Full Gospel Church (Dr. Yonggi Cho), S. Korea
- Ministry at Grace & Truth Church (Dr. Yong Mok Cho), S. Korea
- International Ministry at Highfields Church, Cardiff, Wales (UK)
- Pastoral Team Member at Brackla Tabernacle, Wales (UK)
- Pastor of CIC (2008-present)
Pastor GJ Song has a heart for the salvation of the lost and to equip and train future leaders (e.g. Discipleship Course) to serve churches and nations in need.
CIC appreciates your prayers and if you are around Cardiff, welcome to join us and enjoy fellowship with us, being blessed in His amazing love (agape)!