Cardiff International Church (CIC) is a home and family for those who are studying, working or living in Cardiff. The majority of CIC family members are international students from various countries.
We have witnessed God’s blessings upon many young lives over the last years at CIC and we pray that it may continue by His grace. CIC members learn and grow together, exploring their gifts, and also caring for and supporting one another in the love of God. CIC has also been privileged to work with and serve churches in Wales (e.g. taking Sunday service etc). CIC strives to stand firm on the Word of God and be led by the Spirit of God, trying to be balanced theologically and be healthy spiritually.
Since the beginning of CIC the Lord has taught us about His ownership and leadership of the church. He has always been absolutely faithful to us in every way.
NATIONALITIES @ CIC
It has been our joy to have lovely family members from 91 nations (July 2008-present) at our meetings as follows:
- Europe (26): UK (Wales, England, N. Ireland & Scotland), France, Spain, Portugal, Ukraine, Norway, Lithuania, Italy, Romania, Germany, Czech Republic, Denmark, Bulgaria, Poland, Russia, Armenia, Iceland, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherland, Latvia, Greece, Hungary, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Moldova
- Africa (16): Kenya, Somalia, Zimbabwe, Congo, Sudan, Nigeria, Cameroon, Eritrea, Libya, Malawi, South Africa, Rwanda, Botswana, Mauritius, Madagascar, Algeria
- Asia (22): S. Korea, N. Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, China & Hong Kong, Japan, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Thailand, Taiwan, Singapore, Burma, Philippines, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Nepal, Vietnam, Kazakhstan, Afghanistan, Brunei
- America & Caribbean Islands (13): Paraguay, Brazil, Venezuela, Argentina, Canada, Peru, USA, Barbados, Chile, Guyana, Guatemala, Trinidad & Tobago, Colombia
- Middle East (11): Iran, Iraq, Egypt, Syria, Turkey, Libya, Jordan, Cyprus, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Palestine, Israel
- Oceania (2): New Zealand, Australia
WHO SERVES @ CIC
Every member at CIC has different gifts to serve so all the church family members are encouraged to take part and try to explore their gifts which are equally important and valued.
CIC has been blessed having a number of committed church family members, faithfully and sacrificially serving in unity. We are thankful that many, who served with us, are now serving His church around the world, although we miss them very much.
Pastor: Gi Jung Song BTh, MTh
- Hansei University (BTh), S. Korea
- Wales Evangelical School of Theology (MTh), Wales (UK)
- Saved & Baptised at Yoido Full Gospel Church, S. Korea
- Ministry at Grace & Truth Church, S. Korea
- International Ministry at Highfields Church, Cardiff, Wales (UK)
- Pastoral Team Member at Brackla Tabernacle, Wales (UK)
- Pastor of CIC (2008-present)
Pastor GJ Song’s heart is for the salvation of the lost and to equip and train future leaders (discipleship) to serve churches and nations in need. He also senses of God’s calling for him to be a bridge between the UK (Wales) church and the Korean church for their shared mission (website: u-kmission.org). CIC appreciates prayers and support of churches and Christian friends for our mission in Wales for the nations.