Cardiff International Church (CIC) is a Bible-based evangelical and Spirit-led missional church.
The heart of CIC is to be a channel of God’s love and blessing to all nations (Gen. 12:2-3) by 1) sharing the gospel (Mark 16:15); 2) discipling (Matthew 28:19-20); and 3) sending disciples (missionaries) to serve nations in need with the vision and spirituality of the first century church.
- CIC was planted by Brackla Tabernacle (BT) & Pastor GJ Song was released from BT to minister at CIC (13/07/2008).
- CIC has grown & transformed into a multicultural church with many nationalities.
- CIC currently works with the leadership of BT which is part of the Apostolic Church UK (AC).
- AC was formed in 1916 as a result of the 1904 Welsh Revival and is a member body of both Affinity & the Evangelical Alliance in the UK.
(Left: CIC Opening Service 13/07/2008 & Right: Pastor GJ Song’s Induction Service 09/08/2009)
85 NATIONALITIES @ CIC (July 2008-present)
- Asia (21): S. Korea, N. Korea, Malaysia, China & Hong Kong, Japan, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Thailand, Taiwan, Singapore, Burma, Philippines, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Nepal, Vietnam, Kazakhstan, Brunei
- Oceania (1): Australia
- Europe (27): UK (Wales, England, Ireland & Scotland), France, Spain, Portugal, Ukraine, Norway, Turkey, Lithuania, Italy, Romania, Germany, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Bulgaria, Poland, Russia, Armenia, Iceland, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherland, Latvia, Greece, Hungary, Azerbaijan, Belarus
- America (11): Paraguay, Brazil, Venezuela, Argentina, Canada, Peru, USA, Barbados, Chile, Guyana, Guatemala
- Middle East (11): Iran, Iraq, Egypt, Syria, Libya, Jordan, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Palestine, Afghanistan, Israel
- Africa (14): Kenya, Somalia, Zimbabwe, Congo, Sudan, Nigeria, Eritrea, Libya, Malawi, South Africa, Rwanda, Botswana, Mauritius, Madagascar
We can observe the multicultural elements in the Early Church born at Pentecost (Acts 2). When Jesus returns there will only be one church consisting of believers from all nations. At CIC we rejoice with the privilege of experiencing the life of the Early (the first) & Eschatological (the last) Church in the love of God here and now!
CIC LIFE & MINISTRY
Our role model is the Early Church in Acts 2:42-47.
- Worshipping the Triune God
- Loving and caring fellowship
- Growing as disciples of Jesus to go, give & serve
- Sharing the good news of Jesus (inc. forgiveness & salvation) & God’s love with all nations
- Serving the community in need
We desire to keep learning and growing to be a church who is:
- Warm, loving & caring-hearted
- Culturally open minded
- Theologically balanced
- Spiritually healthy
- Missional (Matthew 28:18-20; Acts 1:8)
Members of the Ministry Team have various roles and responsibilities to serve the church (e.g. welcoming, worship, training, prayer, evangelism & mission, hospitality, pastoral care, building maintenance etc).
- Bryan Chieng (Malaysia)
- Ebiere Karamor (Nigeria)
- Ji Hee Lee (S. Korea)
- Joel Greely Wunimasim (Ghana)
- Joseph Loh Han Wei (Malaysia)
- Junus Pan (Deacon) (Indonesia)
- Khuthala Vellem (S. Africa)
- Tolu Solademi (England-Nigeria)
- Ugis Patmalnieks (Latvia)
- Wen Yi Lim (Malaysia)
- Woody Ryu (S. Korea)
- Yan Rou Leom (Malaysia)
PASTOR: REV. GI JUNG SONG
- Hansei University (BTh) & Wales Evangelical School of Theology (Pre-MTh, MTh, PhD cand 2008-10)
- Baptised at Yoido Full Gospel Church, S. Korea
- Ministry at Grace & Truth Church, S. Korea
- International Ministry at Highfields Church, Cardiff, Wales (UK)
- Pastoral Team Member at Brackla Tabernacle, Wales (UK)
- Pastor of CIC (2008-present)
CIC continues to hoist the sail with the wind of the Holy Spirit in Truth according to God’s sovereign plan and guidance for His glory and Kingdom.
Now God has given CIC a heart to focus on:
- Discipleship (Matthew 28:19)
- Prayer for all nations and to be filled with & led by the Holy Spirit (Isaiah 56:7, Mark 11:17, Acts 1:8 & Acts 2:1-4)
- Preaching the gospel to all nations (Mark 16:15)
We humbly pray that many nations & souls may be touched and blessed through our mission and services! Your prayer for our mission is deeply appreciated.