Cardiff International Church (CIC) is a home and family for those who are studying, working or living in Cardiff. A number of CIC family members are university students and also some visiting researchers from various countries.
Aa a Family in God’s love, CIC members learn and grow together, also caring for and supporting one another.
CIC strives to be theologically and spiritually balanced as a Word-based, Christ-centred, Spirit-filled & led and Missional church.
Since the beginning of CIC the Lord has clearly taught us about His ownership and leadership of CIC, being absolutely faithful to us in every way.
NATIONALITIES @ CIC
It has been our joy and privilege to have our church family members and friends from many nations (96 nations, July 2008-present) at our meetings as follows:
- Europe (27): UK (Wales, England, N. Ireland & Scotland), France, Spain, Portugal, Ukraine, Norway, Lithuania, Italy, Romania, Germany, Czech Republic, Denmark, Bulgaria, Poland, Russia, Armenia, Iceland, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherland, Latvia, Greece, Hungary, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Moldova, Serbia
- Africa (18): Kenya, Somalia, Zimbabwe, Congo, Sudan, Nigeria, Cameroon, Eritrea, Libya, Malawi, South Africa, Rwanda, Botswana, Mauritius, Madagascar, Algeria, Mauritania, Guinea-Bissau
- Asia (23): S. Korea, N. Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, China (Hong Kong & Makao), Japan, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Thailand, Taiwan, Singapore, Burma, Philippines, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Nepal, Vietnam, Kazakhstan, Afghanistan, Brunei, Cambodia
- America & Caribbean Islands (14): Paraguay, Brazil, Venezuela, Argentina, Canada, Peru, USA, Barbados, Chile, Guyana, Guatemala, Trinidad & Tobago, Colombia, Costa Rica
- Middle East (12): Iran, Iraq, Egypt, Syria, Turkey, Libya, Jordan, Cyprus, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Palestine, Israel
- Oceania (2): New Zealand, Australia
WHO SERVES @ CIC
- Junus Pan (Deacon)
- Khuthala Vellem (Deaconess)
- Ugis Patmalieks (Deacon)
- Ji Hee Lee
As every member of CIC has different gifts to serve, all the church family members are encouraged to take part and try to explore their gifts (e.g. music, cooking, caring, youth/children ministry…) which are equally important and valuable.
CIC has been blessed having lovely chuch family members, faithfully and sacrificially serving in unity. We are thankful that many, who served with us, are now serving His church around the world, although we miss them very much.
PASTOR: REV. GI JUNG SONG
- Hansei University (BTh), S. Korea
- Wales Evangelical School of Theology (MTh, PhD Cand. 2008-2010), Wales (UK)
- Yoido Full Gospel Church, S. Korea
- Ministry at Grace & Truth Church, S. Korea
- Ministry to Internationals, Cardiff (Highfields Church) & Bridgend, Wales (UK)
- Mission with Seoul Full Gospel Church
- Pastoral Team Member at Brackla Tabernacle, Wales (UK)
- Pastor of CIC (2008-present)
Pastor GJ Song has a missional heart for the salvation of the lost and to equip and train future leaders (e.g. Discipleship Course) to serve churches and nations in need.
He has also been serving as a bridge between Wales (UK) and Korea for their shared mission (e.g. organising Wales & Korea Celebration 2016 at Cardiff City Hall & St David’s Hall, Cardiff: The 150th Anniversary of Robert Jermain Thomas’ Mission to Korea in 1866…).
As ‘God is love’ (agape), CIC desires to be a channel of God’s love and blessings to the nations.
CIC appreciates your prayers for us that we may become more like Jesus who with love (agape) came to serve and gave His life to save us from our sins, giving us a new and eternal life.
If you are around Cardiff, welcome to visit or join us and enjoy fellowship with us.