We are a global Christian family enjoying diversity in unity as one family. We strive to support, learn and grow from one another in the love of God (1 Cor. 12:12-13).
We are a Bible-based evangelical and Spirit-led mission church who has been called to be a channel of God’s love and blessing to all nations (Gen. 12:2-3).
Our heart is to be a Christ-centred; Word-based; Spirit-filled & led; and Mission Church.
Our Vision for the Academic Year 2015/16 is: Knowing Jesus More Intimately, and the Word has been given to us: ‘Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing!’ (Isaiah 43:5-7 & 18-19)
CIC (Cardiff International Church) began its journey on 13th July 2008. As the church started growing, Ps GJ Song sought God’s guidance for the future and was prompted to focus on discipleship. Since then CIC has been blessed through this core ministry. CIC has been hoisting its sail with the wind of the Holy Spirit (cf. Matthew 9:17 & Mark 2:22).
Learning from the Early Church in Acts 2:42-47 (worship; training; fellowship; evangelism/mission; & serving the community), we try to be a church who is:
- Warm, loving & caring
- Culturally open minded
- Theologically balanced
- Spiritually healthy
- Missional (Matthew 28:18-20; Acts 1:8)
NATIONALITIES @ CIC
We have had the privilege and joy to have lovely family members from 88 nations (July 2008-present) at our meetings as follows:
- Europe (27): UK (Wales, England, Ireland & Scotland), France, Spain, Portugal, Ukraine, Norway, Turkey, Lithuania, Italy, Romania, Germany, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Bulgaria, Poland, Russia, Armenia, Iceland, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherland, Latvia, Greece, Hungary, Azerbaijan, Belarus
- Africa (15): Kenya, Somalia, Zimbabwe, Congo, Sudan, Nigeria, Eritrea, Libya, Malawi, South Africa, Rwanda, Botswana, Mauritius, Madagascar, Algeria
- Asia (21): S. Korea, N. Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, China & Hong Kong, Japan, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Thailand, Taiwan, Singapore, Burma, Philippines, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Nepal, Vietnam, Kazakhstan, Brunei
- America & Caribbean Islands (13): Paraguay, Brazil, Venezuela, Argentina, Canada, Peru, USA, Barbados, Chile, Guyana, Guatemala, Trinidad & Tobago, Colombia
- Middle East (11): Iran, Iraq, Egypt, Syria, Libya, Jordan, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Palestine, Afghanistan, Israel
- Oceania (1): Australia
WHO SERVES @ CIC?
- Junus Pan (Deacon)
- Khuthala Vellem
- Joseph Loh Han Wei
- Woody Ryu
- Ugis Patmalnieks
- Davids Civlis
- Ji Hee Lee
PASTOR: REV. GI JUNG SONG
- Hansei University (BTh) & Wales Evangelical School of Theology (Pre-MTh, MTh, PhD cand. 2008-10)
- Baptised at Yoido Full Gospel Church, S. Korea
- Ministry at Grace & Truth Church, S. Korea
- International Ministry at Highfields Church, Cardiff, Wales (UK)
- Mission with Seoul Full Gospel Church, S. Korea
- Pastoral Team Member at Brackla Tabernacle, Wales (UK)
- Pastor of CIC (2008-present)
Ps GJ Song tries to be balanced in church life and ministry, being firmly based on the Word of God and led by the Holy Spirit. Loving simplicity and trying to keep the main thing the main thing, he desires to invest in discipling young people who are to serve and lead the next generation in nations around the world.